=> 1. Wll you do it?
2. Can you do it?
3. Can you possibly do it?
4. Would you do it? Could you do it?
5. Could you possibly do it?
6. I wonder if you would do it?
7. I wonder if you could do it?
8. I was wondering if you could do it?
⚡ I WONDER - это не "я дивуюсь", а "мне интересно". например, I wonder how old you are.
⚡ I WAS wondering - прошедшее время добавляет вежливости. так и в русском, сравните: я хочу попросить - я хотела попросить.
🔸 когда и как применять COULD, WOULD, SHOULD
=> 1. Thanks.
2. Many thanks.
3. Thanks a lot.
4. Thank you very much.
5. Thank you so much.
⚡ THANKS - для друзей, THANK YOU - более формально.
6. Thank you is not enough.
7. I appreciate-ценю it.
8. I really appreciate it.
9. I'm very grateful-благодарен.
10. I am so thankful for your support.
11. Please, accept-прими my best thanks.
12. I thank you most warmly.
13. I cannot thank you enough for helping me.
14. Thank you, I really appreciate your help.
15. I thank you from the bottom-глубины of my heart.
16. I wholeheartedly-целосердечно appreciate
everything you've done for me.
⚡ If you support or agree to something in a WHOLEHEARTED way, you support or agree to it enthusiastically and completely.
⚡ If you APPRECIATE something, for example a piece of music or good food, you like it because you recognize its good qualities. If you APPRECIATE something that someone has done for you or is going to do for you, you are grateful for it. - происходит от PRICE - цена. и это, кстати, не прайс-лист. который на английском будет price list - список цен.
17. I will never forget what you have done.
18. I really appreciate all the hard work you've done to help me.
19. Two words: Endless gratitude-благодарность. Thank you.
20. Amazed. Inspired. Grateful. That's how your
generosity-щедрость makes me feel.