Being liked and accepted is to many of us very important in every day life. Maybe you just want to make more friends. Maybe you've just changed schools and want to make some friends quickly. Or maybe you aren't very popular and really want to change; change is good, takes time but can be achieved. Whatever the situation, this article will tell you straight how to be liked. Ready to be liked by people instead of given dirty looks everywhere you go? Great! Just read on...
1. Be Confident. You're not going to get too far if you're too shy to look anyone in the face. It's fine to be a little quiet and mild, but you still need to show people that you aren't afraid to face the world. So work on your self esteem. Write down a list of good things about you. Do something that makes you feel happy and confident. Don't be afraid to try something new and scary. Don't even think about skipping this step--it's crucial. You don't have to be outgoing and hilarious, you just have to have a healthy level of self esteem.
2. Be nice. Well, obviously, this is how to be liked, but it's incredibly important. You may not know where to start. Just start by being as patient and polite as you can with people, yet casual. Listen, and try to help if you can. Do things for people because you want to, not to get something back. No matter how much of a bad mood you're in, be as nice as you can to people. This is a big step.
3. Get involved. If you're on someone's soccer team they'll take more of an interest in you and give you a chance. If you love dance and join a club, the people there will at least be happy that you love dance too. So get involved with your school. Join one or two important clubs and commit yourself to them. Be nice to everyone you meet there. Help out with any school projects or productions.
4. Use emotional self-control. The most likeable people are those who are calm, laid back, and easy-going. People (especially strangers) may get turned off if they see that you are overly neurotic, difficult, or paranoid. Try not to get angry or overeact when things don't go your way. It will only make you feel more stressed out and strangers uncomfortable. That doesn't mean you should be aloof to the emotional needs of others, but try to help others in a comforting and reasonable way. People want to see a person that is stable and happy. Also, try not to get easily offended by harmless jokes, and have a good sense of humor about things in general.
5. Be yourself. If you keep pretending to be someone you aren't, people are eventually going to get irritated, or like you for someone you aren't. So just be yourself. Don't be afraid to speak your mind and do as you feel, even if nobody else is in it with you. It will earn you respect and people will know who the real you is.
6. Genuinely like other people. Take an interest in other peoples hobbies and interests, they will see that you like them and they will like you in return. another, the other, other, others. разница
7. Bring out the best in people. Make people feel comfortable about being who they are and bring out the best in them. As Henry Ford said, "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me".
8. Show them how awesome you really are. Show them that you are talented.
из этой серии: 52 ways to make a woman happy. - текст * why do we kiss? - видеоролик * визуальный контакт. как соблазнить девушку. - видеоролик * 10 вещей, которые не нужно упоминать на 1-м свидании. - текст на английском языке * 8 и 10 вещей не для женских ушей. - видеоролик и текст на английском * why men love breasts. - текст